Google Reviews: 6 Best Practices to Put in to Action Today
Reading Google reviews has become standard for consumers in 2021. That is why you have to integrate support for Google reviews into the management of your company’s digital platforms.
Here are six (6) best practices to put into action for managing Google reviews on your Google My Business profile.
1. Respond to reviews. Both positive and negative opinions deserve a response. Thank the person, using their last name if possible, for taking the time to rate you and write a comment, if applicable. Show your enthusiasm to serve them again.
2. Question a three (3) star review. If you receive a three (3) star review without a comment, respond by asking if you can reach the person by phone for clarification. Worried about not getting a call? Write your response by inviting the person on their next visit to your business to give you feedback by telling them that your goal is to get a five (5) star review from them next time!
3. When you get a negative review, breathe before answering but don’t wait too long to reply. Don't panic if you receive a negative review and comment. Take the time to talk to your team to understand the situation and circumstances, if applicable.
4. A negative review deserves respect and truth. You are about to respond to a negative review, remember that what you write will stay posted and will not only be read by the person, it will also be read by visitors to your Google My Business profile. Take the time to prepare your response properly. Read How to Write a Positive Response to a Negative Review first if you need help with your reply. LINK?
5. Take action for a fraudulent notice. If you suspect that a review is fraudulent, alert Google as soon as possible. Start by clicking on the three (3) small dots to the right, select ‘Flag as inappropriate’ and click on ‘Continue to report’ and finish by submitting your email and the reason. Google will then assess the review.
6. Monitor your account regularly. Stay signed in to your Google My Business profile to quickly see reviews posted on your profile. Leaving a negative review unanswered for several days can be seen as an attitude of indifference to criticism. Put out the fire quickly by offering to contact the reviewer by phone.
Remember that Google Reviews are a source of information that help measure a level of customer satisfaction with a company’s products, services and its team. If you want to have this daily task done by a company that specializes web management, entrust Victoire Events and Web to do the work. Dozens of companies trust us to manage their digital platforms such as Google My Business and Facebook.
Notice of Appointment: Stéphanie Chabot
Published on 11 january 2023
Notice of Appointment: Julien Trudel
Published on 9 january 2023
Notice of Appointment: Nathalie Viel
Published on 14 november 2022
Notice of Appointment: Catherine Grenier
Published on 13 november 2022
Notice of Appointment: Raphaël Bozonnet
Published on 12 november 2022
How Does Law 25 Protect Your Data?
Published on 28 october 2022
3 Reasons to Use YouTube for Your Business
Published on 9 september 2022
Notice of appointment: Laura Beaudry-Montminy
Published on 9 march 2022